3 Cheese GAPS Diet Pizza inspired by Mommypotamus.
- 5 cups riced cauliflower (can be frozen)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Muenster cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can sugar-free pizza sauce
- 3+ cups of muenster, Monterey jack & parmesan cheese, mixed
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place two large baking sheets in the oven
- Measure out 5 cups of cauliflower “rice” and place it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt, onion powder, coconut flour and cheese over the cauliflower.
- Add eggs and stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Form mixture into two balls and press into the shape of two pizza crusts on parchment paper. The crust should be about 11-12 inches wide
- Slide heated baking sheets under the parchment paper and place crusts in the oven
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The crust should develop some golden-brown flecks when it’s ready for the addition of toppings
- Add toppings and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes. You can switch the oven setting from Bake to Broil for the last couple of minutes so that the cheese browns a little bit
I used frozen ready-made cauliflower “rice” from my local food store. You can also make your own cauliflower “rice” by pulsing cauliflower florets in your food processor.
Keywords: GAPS Diet Pizza, Grain-free