This carrot soup is a creamy and nourishing soup that is suitable for the GAPS Diet Protocol.
- Heat the ghee (or animal fat of choice) in a large stockpot over medium heat
- Add the carrots, onion, & ginger and saute until carrots are beginning to caramelize & turn tender
- Add stock & stir to combine. Bring to a boil & reduce to a simmer for about 20 minutes
- Add sea salt & Garam Masala spice
- Remove from heat & add to blender
- Blend thoroughly & taste for additional seasonings if needed
- Serve with a dollop of 24-hr sour cream (optional)