30 Day Email Support Program
$375.00 30 minutes
GAPS™ 30 Day Email Support Program
If you’ve made it to my website it’s likely that you’re already familiar with the GAPS Protocol. You may have heard how great it was from a friend, you may have picked up the “yellow book” and read some of it, you may have even experimented with making some “GAPS Food” like bone broth.
But it’s a big change, and I know (from personal experience), that this kind of big change can be scary. There is a lot to learn and there’s so much information out there…it’s hard to cull the truth from fiction.
The GAPS Beginning Program is designed to help you through this transition and eliminate some of the “overwhelm” associated with taking this big step towards wellness.
This 30 day program will prepare you for all of the parts and pieces of implementing the GAPS protocol in your own family…you’ll have the on-call help (email that is) of a GAPS Practitioner with years of experience helping her own family and hundreds of others to do GAPS. From advance preparation, to recipe guidance, to adjusting lifestyle, to troubleshooting any issues that arise, I’ll walk you through every step of the process so you can be at ease and reserve your energy for the kitchen!
My goal is for your to feel empowered and excited about the changes you’re making for your family’s health.
Interested in hearing about how GAPS has helped other families? Here is a book that is full of great GAPS stories.
- Detailed homework assignments – to complete before the program begins to make sure you can hit the ground running and get the most out of our 30 days together. Assignments will include: reading the GAPS™ book, keeping a family health journal, gathering some basic cooking supplies, etc.
- Downloadable PDF resources: the GAPS Beginning 30 Day Supply List
- GAPS Intro for Families – free online webinar class
- Initial 30 minute phone call – to address some of your symptom concerns, either for your or for your whole family. We’ll discuss tips & strategies on implementing the program in your household and we’ll work through some of your specific hesitations and brainstorm ideas so that you can be successful. I’ll be able to suggest additional resources as needed. Again, my main goal is for you to feel supported and eager to begin.
- 30 Days of email support – during business hours, and within 24-48 hours (usually less), we’ll be communicating through Basecamp, an online program that keeps all of our resources and conversations organized and easily accessible.